Call for Abstracts | Start: June 1, 2019 | Deadline: February 15, 2020
The Scientific Committees cordially invite you to join us on this occasion and warmly welcome all contributions for oral or poster presentations.
The abstract submission platform is bilingual. However, all abstracts submitted by physicians, scientists and invited speakers must be written in English, abstracts from nursing staff can be provided either in German or in English.
Please click here to submit your abstract.
Abstract submission guidelines:
- The prerequisite for handing in an abstract is that it represents original work not previously published and not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Abstracts can be submitted for oral or poster presentation.
- Abstracts from physicians, scientists and invited speakers must be written in English, while nurses are entitled to submit their abstract in English or in German.
- The abstract should be no longer than 1500 characters (incl. space characters).
- The abstract should state the purpose, methods and results of the study.
- Please ensure complete listing and correct order of all (co-)authors, correct formatting and grammar. Accepted abstracts will be printed and published as they have been submitted. Changes are not possible anymore after the deadline.
- The main author should present the abstract on-site.
- Only abstracts from registered participants who paid the registration fees in full will be published in the abstract book.
In case of problems by submitting your abstracts please contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at +49 351 4842731.
- Recent progress in lipoprotein apheresis
- Homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia
- Competition with drugs
- Plasma exchange
- Immunoadsorption – indications, results, future perspectives
- Experience with extracorporeal therapy in children and during pregnancy
- Apheresis Registries
- How to assure the quality of care in extracorporeal therapy
- Psychosocial aspects in patients undergoing extracorporeal therapy
- Apheresis in transplantation
- New developments
- Specific elimination of C-reactive Protein
- After myocardial infarction, after other diseases
- Other new devices
- Extracorporeal Photopheresis
- Cellular Therapies
- Actual aspects of lipid-lowering therapy
- New data on PCSK9 inhibitors
- Antisense oligonucleotides against apolipoprotein CIII and apolipoprotein(a)
- Bempedoic acid – current status
- New preparations of omega-3 fatty acids
- Latest study data
Please note that abstracts will only be accepted if a corresponding online registraion for the congress has been made.
Otherwise abstracts will be rejected.
Abstract submission help desk:
K.I.T. Group GmbH Dresden
Bautzner Str. 117–119
01099 Dresden, Germany
Phone: +49 351 4842731
Fax: +49 351 4956116